Ap Co-founder Brent Beckley Pleads Guilty To Black Friday Charges

After several months with little to know news on the whereabouts or standing of Absolute Poker and Ultimate Bet, Absolute Poker co-founder Brent Beckley made headlines in the mainstream press by turning himself in to authorities and pleading guilty to counts of conspiracy to violate the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA) and conspiracy to commit bank and wire fraud.The Wall Street Journal’s Chad Bray reported on the story early on Tuesday and states that Beckley, 31, could face up to a year and a half in prison as opposed to potentially 30 years, the possible maximum sentence for bank fraud charges. The story also reports that Beckley told the Manhattan federal presiding over the hearing, “I knew it was illegal to accept credit cards from players gambling on the Internet. I knew it was illegal to deceive banks in this way.”full story on Bluff's website ... http://news.bluffmagazine.com/ap-co-founde...-charges-25629/

So now we know who they got to roll and who will be testifying against everyone else.Book it.
I would have lost a bundle, I thought for sure it would be Annie Duke
So now we know who they got to roll and who will be testifying against everyone else.Book it.
The Australian payment processor is already in protective custody and he's been supplying all the evidence already but I'm sure Buckley can implicate everybody involved at AP and some of the ones at UB.