Withdrawing $ From Full Tilt

It's been awhile since I have been able to take money off a site but have been on a nice run and want to take out some profits.I go to the withdrawal tab at Full Tilt, it brings up some options. I click bank transfer and it brings up a webpage telling me how to fill out the form but no form?Any Canadians taken money off Full Tilt lately, if so what is the easiest way?

It's been awhile since I have been able to take money off a site but have been on a nice run and want to take out some profits.I go to the withdrawal tab at Full Tilt, it brings up some options. I click bank transfer and it brings up a webpage telling me how to fill out the form but no form?Any Canadians taken money off Full Tilt lately, if so what is the easiest way?
If you live anywhere but the US, check option is usually great. Bank transfer works fine for everyone (lately) but you will need to give them your account number and routing number among other information.
If you live anywhere but the US, check option is usually great. Bank transfer works fine for everyone (lately) but you will need to give them your account number and routing number among other information.
How do I get to the screen where I enter my info? It just sends me to a webpage?Anyone else having this problem? 41 views and no one else withdraws $ from Full Tilt, not a good sign.