Need Help, Rakeupdate Question!

Hello! Long time since I've been here, glad to be back.In a few months I'm going back to Full Tilt with a bankroll, and I'm going to multi table. I remembered that someone referred me to RakeUpdate.com back in 2007! Almost 4 years ago.I totally forgot all about it, stopped grinding poker seriously, cashed out my account and here I am.For the last few months I've been working out my plan, and I realized i'd be stupid not to use rakeback if I'm raking so many hands multitabling.My rake account is still active (I have no clue how), and I have 45$ in there (LOL)here are my questions.1. I'm going to be putting quite a bit on fulltilt, will my account be frozen with RakeUpdate.com or is it a legitimate affiliate? I have heard rumors of this happening.2. Is the best method to transfer the money from RakeUpdate.com, to go straight to my Full Tilt account? Who does this?3. How DOES rakeback work exactly, could it ever work out where I'd end up owing them money?4. For those of you who deal with RakeUpdate.com, I'd like to know if there's any way to FAQ them, I can't seem to find any way to contact them....

Yes, they're legit. That's who I go through for my site. I always cashout from rakeupdate to full tilt. They have support staff who do it.You could have a negative balance with bonuses or if you use a bunch of full tilt points in the store. But if you keep playing, it works back into the positive obviously.Your wording is really confusing though.support@rakeupdate.com tho.