So does this mean he's no longer allowed to play on Tilt?
Once they reveal that it's Viktor Blom, Tilt would have been in trouble if they sponsored him, since someone was playing his account at the same time he was playing EPT Copenhagen. Tilt could have sponsored him and suspended him in the same press conference!

Administrator: After 100 hands out of 2,500 scheduled, Isildur1 leads Isaac 'philivey2694' by $150.00 in the first ever SuperStar Showdown. To watch, pull up tables 'Showdown 1', 'Showdown 2', 'Showdown 3', and 'Showdown 4' from the Hold'em -> No Limit/Pot Limit tab. The tables are at the bottom of the lobby list with other heads-up tables.

20101220072417.gifHaxton beats Isildur1 in the first Superstar Showdown......The first player to step up to bat was Isaac Haxton who goes under the nick ‘philivey2694’ at Pokerstars.................2500 hands is not very much, so the result of one such match says very little about who is the best player, but even so it must have felt good for Haxton to come out a $41K winner when the dust had settled after four and a half hours...........full article ... http://www.highstakesdb.com/1911-haxton-be...r-showdown.aspx
http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/isildur1_2/2...scu-076967.htmlArticle with Isildur and Haxton discussing their match. Isildur doesn't seem to take losing very well.
"(Haxton) is too passive and a weak player. He did get lucky," Isildur1 said. Then, to drive home the post-game needling, Isildur1 said of Haxton: "He never had the guts to play me higher limits before either."Isildur1 went on to say he craves someone who will give him more action. He wasn't used to Haxton's style and said he had never purposefully sat with someone who consistently min-raised their button. It appears that might have been Haxton's plan all along."I was on the defensive a lot of the time--a lot more than I'm used to--but that had been my plan going in," Haxton said. "I think I did a fairly good job of neutralizing his strengths and exploiting his weaknesses."
http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/isildur1_2/2...scu-076967.htmlArticle with Isildur and Haxton discussing their match. Isildur doesn't seem to take losing very well.
How can they interview him if they don't know who he is? This Isildur thing is such a retarded marketing ploy that is sadly working really well.
How can they interview him if they don't know who he is? This Isildur thing is such a retarded marketing ploy that is sadly working really well.
"This Isildur thing" is not a retarded marketing ploy, it came about completely genuinely. Player tears it up, kills high stakes, has biggest swongs ever, these things CAN'T be controlled by marketing. He chose not to out himself, either because of his age, or because he wanted to keep secretive, or maybe he was smart enough to see the marketing potential (which I doubt, as I can't imagine for a second he perceived this level of hype would surround him). After Pokerstars signed him it became more to do with marketing, but that's why they signed him - he was already marketable. Pokerstars hasn't added any "retarded marketing" to it at all.
"This Isildur thing" is not a retarded marketing ploy, it came about completely genuinely. Player tears it up, kills high stakes, has biggest swongs ever, these things CAN'T be controlled by marketing. He chose not to out himself, either because of his age, or because he wanted to keep secretive, or maybe he was smart enough to see the marketing potential (which I doubt, as I can't imagine for a second he perceived this level of hype would surround him). After Pokerstars signed him it became more to do with marketing, but that's why they signed him - he was already marketable. Pokerstars hasn't added any "retarded marketing" to it at all.
Everyone is still asking "who is Isildur" when we know who it is, and pokerstars knows who it is. It seems retarded to me.
it'll be promoted out the arsei wonder what kind of deal isildur got for going with pokerstars over tilt. I never see any games on stars very often above the 100/200NL or 25/50 PLO.
he got an insta br-refil every time he goes broke.