stop your complaining

Would you people stop fucking complaining about the WSOP pool?It's free! F-R-E-E.Who gives a fuck if the entries were exceeded or you think people are cheating. It's a fucking GAME.A FREE GAME.FREE GAME.STOP ACTING LIKE VAGINAS.GET OUT OF THE KIDDIE POOL

Would you people stop fucking complaining about the WSOP pool?It's free! F-R-E-E.Who gives a fuck if the entries were exceeded or you think people are cheating. It's a fucking GAME.A FREE GAME.FREE GAME.STOP ACTING LIKE VAGINAS.GET OUT OF THE KIDDIE POOL
both of you posters are douchbags :club:
hey why don't you go take a bath with a six year old boy and SHUT UP?
nah, I'll leave that to michael jackson
touchethat sounds like something you would do, doesnt it
no I just like to wait for tourists in the pond who feed me bread
you're the fucking Vagina, bitchass
Absolute,I think I love you now.