Cake Deposit Options?

I have a Walmart MoneyCard and wanted to know if I could use it to deposit on Cake. If not what are the alternatives? According to my vague recollection of a topic posted here a while ago, NetSpend is no longer an option. Correct me if I'm wrong.Thanks in advance = )

I have a Walmart MoneyCard and wanted to know if I could use it to deposit on Cake. If not what are the alternatives? According to my vague recollection of a topic posted here a while ago, NetSpend is no longer an option. Correct me if I'm wrong.Thanks in advance = )
CAKE SUCKS!! I played there for over a year. No more net teller, firepay, etc. I always did a bank draft thru ewalletexpress, and it cost me 10% just to deposit. Using my debit or credit card would decline using their processor. Problem is they only have about 3k people that play at one time, so you have to wait like 10 mins for a $6 single table to fill up. Cash games were ok though. Sorry I did not answer your original question, but I just hate that place.

I'd like to get rakeback so I would have to make the initial deposit, but I'd be up for transactions like this in the future. Does Cake automatically withdraw to your ewallet option or can you request a check?

I'd like to get rakeback so I would have to make the initial deposit, but I'd be up for transactions like this in the future. Does Cake automatically withdraw to your ewallet option or can you request a check?
I've deposited at Cake with Moneybookers and withdrawn with a check without sending anything back to Moneybookers first. If you ask their support they'll probably get back to you pretty quickly, one thing Cake has is pretty good support.
Got this e-mail like 2 weeks ago, and before that I had rakeback by just opening account and not depositing so don't think u need to.kZKPBBjgvcBD3slmR9Wm.jpg