devil's hand gets rivered.

pocket 6's, flop comes 6 2 9 , all clubs9 on the turn gives me what I thought was the nuts, only pocket 9's could beat me.2 people go all in, I callthey flip, KK, AJriver brings a third 9, and i get to go home.

KK beating 66......not a bad beat
Did you even look at the board? Pre-flop odds aren't relivant if the chips go in on the turn. AJ was drawing completely dead, KK drawing to 2 kings and 2 9's. So out of 42 remaining cards, only 4 cause the loss.If I have 35o and you have AA, flop 333 and i lose to running aces, you're going to tell me that's not a bad beat either if it was just called pre-flop (35o bb checking) and all in on the flop? What the hell is the definition of a bad beat then? Only when an OP loses to 2 unsuited unders or an UP?
Guest XXEddie
KK beating 66......not a bad beat
Did you even look at the board? Pre-flop odds aren't relivant if the chips go in on the turn. AJ was drawing completely dead, KK drawing to 2 kings and 2 9's. So out of 42 remaining cards, only 4 cause the loss.If I have 35o and you have AA, flop 333 and i lose to running aces, you're going to tell me that's not a bad beat either if it was just called pre-flop (35o bb checking) and all in on the flop? What the hell is the definition of a bad beat then? Only when an OP loses to 2 unsuited unders or an UP?
okay....a four outer....a 9-1 shotstill not a bad beat
Guest XXEddie
okay....a four outer....a 9-1 shot
10.5-1 and what the censored are you talking about? Of course that''s a bad beat...
its like hitting a gutshot....its not that badIve had plenty of these......and besides this isnt a bad beat, this is a "suck, re-suck" situation