Football Tourney On Ps

I made a deposit and PS says I have a ticket to 1 of the 2 Sunday Football Specials, but I can't find the tourney to register.It says it's under tourney, then regional......but it's not there. Or....i'm stupid or blind, either one coul be a possibility.Anyone know where to find it ?

Sigh........nevermindI only looked at the Jan 31 listings that came before the Feb listing......I didn't go to the bottom of the screen and look after all of the other tourneys this year. Guess it's obvious I don't do this much

I made a deposit and PS says I have a ticket to 1 of the 2 Sunday Football Specials, but I can't find the tourney to register.It says it's under tourney, then regional......but it's not there. Or....i'm stupid or blind, either one coul be a possibility.Anyone know where to find it ?
tourney # 236996373 or 236996544, search by tourney #. I think those are what you're looking for

There are 2 of the tournaments and both of them are listed under the Regional TabTournament # 236996373 at 7:00 PM ETTournament # 236996544 at 10:00 PM ETThey are called "Sunday Football $11 Special [uS/MEX/CAN]

Just to add for those who don't know about these tournaments they are $11 Tournaments with first place getting an extra $1K in cash and 2 tickets to the Super Bowl in addition to the tourney's normal prize money.If you make a deposit using the bonus code FOOTBALL you get a free ticket to enter or you can pay the $11

Same here, I blame the terrorists.
It's been down for at least 12 hours. Terrorists must be doing a number on that site.
In both. Already made hotel arrangements in Miami.
A non poker friend of mine won a Budweiser VIP Super Bowl prize.Private Jet to Miami, $20K in cash, VIP parties and luxury hotel etc.so jealous