Mondays 7:00 with occasional re-runs.I figured that this could have its own thread since it seemed like a few people in the random observation thread are watching it. I really like this show. If you have On Demand all the episodes are there for free. Check it out if you haven't seen it yet. It's not one of those shows that you have to catch up with to start watching. Here is the basic idea of what is going on with the characters.Ray's character: Separated from wife, not divorced with 2 kids. He is depressed about the whole thing but is trying his best to "be single" and still be in his kid's lives. He has a gambling problem and owns a party supply store.Ray's black friend: Happily married with 2 kids. Slightly overweight and has health problems. He sells cars and his dad is his boss which he hates. He is constantly competing with other car salesman to climb the ladder within the company, but more importantly he is trying to impress his dad who is a hardass.Ray's former actor friend: Single. Works in some kind of office job. Although he is older he can still pull a lot of tail. He is going through a midlife crisis. He knows that he should be settling down with someone, but he has a hard time getting away from his bachelor lifestyle.

Lately this is the show I am looking forward to during the week, but it doesn't help that all the good shows have had their 13 episode run or are on December break.

Saw a random episode about ray's car salesmen friend giving ppl good deals on cars and Ray was helping his son with overcoming his fear. Was a very good episode.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone know where I can catch the Jan. 25 episode online? THe TNT website does't have it up yet.

Anyone know where I can catch the Jan. 25 episode online? THe TNT website does't have it up yet.
It will eventually be on Hulu, they only have 3 episodes up right now though.If you have On Demand it is on there for free.I looooooooooooove this show.
It will eventually be on Hulu, they only have 3 episodes up right now though.If you have On Demand it is on there for free.I looooooooooooove this show.
My OnDemand doesn't have it, they only have the "Go with the Flow" episode.
My OnDemand doesn't have it, they only have the "Go with the Flow" episode, which I have seen. Was there an episode on the 25th (last Monday)?

There was a new episode this past Monday. Maybe wait a couple days and it will show up on demand. Also, go through your guide sometimes they will re-run it on TNT.

TNT finally posted it. Good episode. Thought the TV commercial story line was pretty good with Andre Baugher.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...