You aren't alone, brother. KJ dominates KT in every way 99% of the time. You got screwed and don't deserve that kind of punishment. I apologize on behalf of the forum for the way you've been treated in this thread.

So im playing on Poker stars today and every tourney i get into, i come across a lucky donk who takes me out.I am like Phil Helmuth at the table and i tell people when they make a retarded play. like calling a raise and a reraise with K 10 off out of position and they get lucky and catch a 10 on the river and beat my KJ.so i tell him he is a donk and a terrible player and i go on trying to teach him that K10 is like 27 when facing a raise and reraise.him being the genius and everything thinks he is so great cuz he caught his miracle card on the river with a 7% chance to win on the river.he goes on and knocks me out with a 24 while i have AJ and another guy with AK. so i call him a moron and he replies with "i'm still in the tournament, what does that make you"Why does every single donk i run into think they're so great cuz they got lucky and lasted longer than me in a tourney?
In that you can't take a bad beat?