Logo On An Already Built Poker Table

I have seem some threads from time to time on people who have built there own poker tables.I have some tables that are already built and I want to put a custom logo in the center of the felt.I've done some googling and checked out some websites, but thought I would ask around here if anyone had any ideas for the best method to do this.Main thing is I do not want to leave anything raised on the felt as to influence cards flying across yet I want it to look nice.I appreciate any links or advice.

could try and use an iron on logo that wouldn't stick up to high i don't think
Not sure how well that would transfer since the felt is not a completely flat surface.I want to avoid 'trying' things if possible and just go with a tried and proven method.The tables pretty much look this :10-HT3.jpg

the best way i would think is take the fabric to a any screen printer they should be able to put whatever you want on it.I guess if it is able to be taken off easy enough and put back on.

1. Cheapest and easiest way without removing the felt is the iron on decal that you can print yourself. I think this would work if there is an existing thin layer of foam under the felt and a towel is placed on top of the iron on decal. It would have an edge just like it would be on a t-shirt iron on decal. I would use a practice piece to get the hang of it first. If the logo is large, you might find the cards sticking to the rubbery decals when dealing. Under $10.00 each if you do it yourself. Special software is needed to print the decal face up. i think I've seen (10) piece kits for $50.00 or so with the software. Size limitations or buy a full roll instead of the kit.2. Digital printing on the felt requires the felt to be removed or use new felts and bring them to a sign shop with a fabric printer. Almost non-existant edges. Up to $100.00 each depending on size, amount of colours and quantity.3. Screen printing is out of the picture if there is more than 1 colour (custom colours are more) and the quantity is less than 100 pieces. Even though its probably only a few dollars each colour to screen it, the cost to prepare the screens could get up to $400.00 per screen colour and if you only have say 10 to do, they will charge you to clean the screens. Cost depends on how many colours/items to be screened.4. Air brushing is not the way to go as each one would be slightly different even if the end result was intended to be exact.Intense colours will increase the ink thickness. Maybe $50.00 each to the artist depending on the size/difficulty/quantity + special fabric ink is required.5. Purchase new felts from a poker felt supplier and have them do the graphics and ship the felts to you. Best quality. Cost???Items one, three and four are subject to mistakes or accidents. (wrinkles & spills).I would recommend item 2 and try to purchase a 50 yard roll of felt, have them run your desired amount with a few replacements/extras.You could be looking at some extra cost for colour separations.I'm in Canada so these are rough canadian prices on something i have not seen.If you want card placements for the dealer and the players, disregard what i have suggested for pricing.Good Luck,