Any Interest In A Draftmaster League?

So why not set up a league and do a draft? For those of you not familiar with draftmaster or "draft only" leagues:In a nutshell, "draft-only leagues" are like a regular fantasy football league except: * You don't submit starting lineups - instead, the system automatically chooses your best starters for you each week of the season. * You don't trade or do waiver moves - instead, the team you draft is the team you have all season long. * You don't have head-to-head matchups or playoffs - instead, it's a total points only league.So, think of these leagues as "mock draft plus" leagues - basically, you do a draft, but also, at the end of the season, you can see how the team you drafted actually fared throughout the year.------It truly is draft it and forget it - a measure of who has the best draft with no upkeep required the rest of the season. I was thinking of doing one at $20 or $30. Primarily because the next few weeks is a very slow quiet time for the NFL.The draft would be a "slow draft" meaning it is setup with a 16 hour timer to allow for extra time for researching, trade talks etc and to prevent real life activities from getting in the way.I am anticipating a 12 team league and I probably can gather 4-6 people easily from our current FCP leagues/IRC members.Any interest? Questions?

In it to win it. This is a great idea. Should take this topic to OT/basbeall etc. Not like you need people who will check site daily/weekly like in the dynasty leagues (Which peple don't do anyway)

This is happening if anybody was thinking about it but wanted to see if there was any other interest. I posted it on a fantasy football forum to get enough people.It'll be $20 and I have 6 peeps already. So if you want in tell me ASAP.18 hour draft timer will likely start on Saturday or sooner if we can fill up quick and everybody pays quick.