u gona do any stakes tomorrow i'd like to play sundays are huge for tourniesor anyone? :club:
Depends on how I do in this tourney I'm playing right now. :ts
jeuss. beer pong tourney has resumed and my team is in the semifinals. I NEED THIS CHEDDA.I will stake 3 people in the quarter million tomorrow if you PM with a good reason. OH yeah. RUN GOOD TOO tyou sill y ****s.edit: so gay you can't s3wear on this fourm. aren't we adults ffs
Damn it man, I thought a veteran like you would know the fucking trick by now.(Quote this post to see it if you don't know it.)
Damn it man, I thought a veteran like you would know the fucking trick by now.(Quote this post to see it if you don't know it.)
I know the trick. I was just too drunk. LOL Jagermeister
"Sobriety Is A Serious Business And Business Ain't So Good"So it's sunrisesober eyessee my room spin aroundcrowded bars and crumbling townI'm a messa monumenttwo clenching fists of helplessnessoblivious to all of itsituation hopelesswill all the assholes in this roomplease raise your right handIt's sunrisesober eyessee my room spin aroundcrowded bars and crumbling townsI'm a messa monumenttwo clenching fists of helplessnessoblivious to all of itsituation hopelesswill all the assholes in this roomplease raise your right hand
My name's Maxstpolish and I'm an alcoholic.
way to read champ!I thought you were done playing?
Bah, hush.Oddly enough, the worse luck I have, the more I want to play. I feel like I'm reaching a point where I HAVE to get lucky