Anyone Play On Pitbull Poker/poker4ever

considering trying out a couple new sites, wonder if anyone has played on the sites/what their thoughts are of the sites? if you are american, how are cashouts, how long do they take etc. I can't find any good reviews of either site online. thanks.

I've played at Pitbull, but only in freerolls and with the money I won off those freerolls. The traffic there is really slow, not much action, and it's only NL hold'em, and generally just low stakes. If you want to have any sort of game selection, go elsewhere.Only cashed out once, and I got a check 2-3 weeks after I requested it.

Played pitbull when they were fairly new and were offering free $10 no deposit, ran it up to 1k. They made me deposit $25 before I could withdraw it, but got a check in the mail fairly quickly. This was about 3 years ago.Warning: I recently had a conversation with one of the top HU Sitngo players on Cake and he said he has some friends that play high stakes on Pitbull Poker and were not being allowed to withdraw from their accounts. He didnt get in to any specific details but doesnt sound good regardless.SO DONT PLAY THERE IMO.

Both these sites have low traffic and not much action at all at higher stakes. Software is a bit slow at times too. It's obviously not good if you wanna play a lot of tables at once. There's propping on both those sites though, so I think it's worth it if you sign yourself up as a prop. I've cashed out of both sites and there were no problems other than the withdrawl being pretty slow.