Bubble Play In A 6-man Sit N Go

I normally play 6-man sit n gos $5 - $20, When it gets down to bubble play(3 players left) how do you guys think you should play when you have a huge chip lead (more chips then the other 2 players)

Considering players are most likely going to be playing conservative at this point of the tournament, i would probably play more aggressive.I don't want to wait for one of them to eliminate the other before i play too. With the chip lead, i want to play for the first place.But what do i know?

I normally play 6-man sit n gos $5 - $20, When it gets down to bubble play(3 players left) how do you guys think you should play when you have a huge chip lead (more chips then the other 2 players)
Absolutely right. First pays out so much more than second that you should go for first. Even if occassionally being aggressive makes you go out in 3rd. Be aggressive without fear! Steal their blinds and antes (assuming they represent a high percentage of your stack this deep in the SnG.) First is the only way to really make a profit at these games.

Generally aggressive pre flop, but don't go crazy post flop. You want to apply pressure, but doubling an opponent when you don't have to destroys your advantage pretty fast.

Generally aggressive pre flop, but don't go crazy post flop. You want to apply pressure, but doubling an opponent when you don't have to destroys your advantage pretty fast.
this. you gotta be pretty aggro because they'll most likely tighten up here.