Free $5 (long Story)

$5.80 to the next person that REALLY offends me. serioudly ----i misspelled seriously, because i'm hammered. So 3 entrants ...offend me. 5.80 to the winner
i havn't gotten anything yet. also chicago's pizza sucks, new yorks is 100x better
$5.80 to the next person that REALLY offends me. serioudly ----i misspelled seriously, because i'm hammered. So 3 entrants ...offend me. 5.80 to the winner
You ever see any Irish people on the Jetsons?No?LOOKS LIKE A GOOD FUTURE DOESN'T IT!I think I win.BBsRJReich (Twin Peaks)And more because I've been looking for a use for this joke for months now.
Hehe, not in a mean mood right now, so sorry! Just checked my account....you're too sweet/drunk. <3 :club::4h:ts
You ever see any Irish people on the Jetsons?No?LOOKS LIKE A GOOD FUTURE DOESN'T IT!I think I win.BBsRJReich (Twin Peaks)And more because I've been looking for a use for this joke for months now.
$8
Wait, did I just offend him by not doing what he was asking for? 3rd level thnking?!? :club::4h:ts
no.you offended me by making me do more than 1st level thinking away from the tables.you now owe balloon guy $1.
$8
Shipping half back.The $4 that I'm keeping should be considered my processing and handling fee. If you would like the other $4 returned, please send $7.95 processing and handling to BBsRJReich (Twin Peaks).