Establishing A Poker Fountation Management?

Your mind is so scattered I don't even know WTF you just said!
lol, i originally quoted him with the word scattered bolded and said yup but I didn't think anyone would get it.

Yeah this is all over the place?If you are looking for a basic understanding of how to play the game you can go here:http://www.thehendonmob.com/guide/index.php?p=1If you are looking for bankroll management stuff you are going to have to be far more specific. You said $100 a fortnight, but what games do you play? Is that how much you'd deposit every week? Instead of repeating your thread title in 12 different ways post some more exact questions.

Someone found a picture they like.
Ya, unfortunately it could probably apply to 30-40% of the threads in this forum. But it DEFINITELY applied here :)It says so much more than I could ever care to say about a post like this.
Your right, possibly too much information for your small mind. but thanks for replying. :club:
LOL, try structuring your thoughts.gtfo
Ya, unfortunately it could probably apply to 30-40% of the threads in this forum. But it DEFINITELY applied here :)It says so much more than I could ever care to say about a post like this.
That's about how many threads I've seen it in. :club:
I'd like to be the first to welcome Rose's husband to the forum.
You, sir, owe me a chair. I leaned over laughing and fell over and the wheel broke off.
That's about how many threads I've seen it in. :club:
Only if you've read a total of 5 threads ever, wise ass.
Please tell me you didn't create that account to fight with yourself. You're not the other Suited.
Please tell me why I would do that?Plus if I did, I'd have some basis for it.You know, like attacking someone who hasn't been here longer than anyone and contributed non stop for more than 4 years.