Weird Spot With Qq In A 3bet Pot

PokerStars $0.10/$0.25 NLHEBTN: $24.65SB: $44.45BB: $15UTG: $41 Hero: $17.65UTG+2: $26.70 UTG+3: $26.30 UTG+4: $17.50Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is UTG+2 with QQ1 fold, Hero Raises to $0.85, 3 folds,BTN Re-Raises to $2.90, SB Calls, BB 3 Bets to $4.95, Hero ?What do you do? How would your decision change if stacks were deeper?(Will a mod please change topic to QQ and not Qq cuz its tilting me)

I would fold here with no information, but could be swayed if I knew that the button is aggro and BB is mad. The cold mini 4-bet out of the blinds is ridiculously strong. The BB did buy in short (or at least hasn't re-bought) which implies that hes not much good, and could be a maniac. Did he just sit down? hes on a round $15, so if he bought for that much and this is his first hand I would forget about him and think about the Button. Has the button 3-bet much? is he generally loose? all these things are vital.Oh, and the deeper the stacks, the less likely I would be to get it in here.Also buy in full, and rebuy when you drop below max.

Any reads?If these are unknowns then I fold. You've only invested .85 and its now 4.10 to call, so its shove or fold really. The only hand we beat that will call a shove is AK, and even that's not great for us.Also, top up full please.As for the title it can't be changed, you'd have to leave a space between each Q and that's even more tilting :club:

Pretty easy fold methinks if these are your standard opponents at full ring.The real question is what do you do with KK in this spot and this weird stack size?Also how deep would you want to be to play this for set value, considering we are not even closing the action if we just call?I ask questions, cause I dont give good answers...

PokerStars $0.10/$0.25 NLHEBTN: $24.65SB: $44.45BB: $15UTG: $41 Hero: $17.65UTG+2: $26.70 UTG+3: $26.30 UTG+4: $17.50Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is UTG+2 with QQ1 fold, Hero Raises to $0.85, 3 folds,BTN Re-Raises to $2.90, SB Calls, BB 3 Bets to $4.95, Hero ?What do you do? How would your decision change if stacks were deeper?(Will a mod please change topic to QQ and not Qq cuz its tilting me)
Has this been an action table? If yes, shove.If no, fold.
At FR this is a easy fold imo. If you were bought in for full chances are that the BB doesn't 4-bet ever without AA/KK but he could just be trying to push around the 70bb stacks. Either way you are behind at least one of them so chuck it.