Self Rail Call

gl and tidwtg, gg

GG sirI use to play those $12 180's religiously, ran so hot for about a month...won like 5 of them, and had lots of other top finishes and then variance decided to step in and put me on a huge downswing, don't think I could crack the top 20 during that period no matter what I did. Probably lost almost everything I had won when I run goot, and decided to move on from playing them.

GG sirI use to play those $12 180's religiously, ran so hot for about a month...won like 5 of them, and had lots of other top finishes and then variance decided to step in and put me on a huge downswing, don't think I could crack the top 20 during that period no matter what I did. Probably lost almost everything I had won when I run goot, and decided to move on from playing them.
The really funny part is that the only reason I played the stupid thing was to make up my losses from an awful night of grinding $12 45 mans as I do every night, and this is the only time that I've done that in which I didn't bubble.o0o0o0o0o0o0o