is this sustainable?!

well you might have gone on an incredible 500 hand card rush.fold a lot moreget your VP$IP below 20raise a LOT less pre-flop.stop raising so much on every street.sustainable? you'll see?get to 5K hands at least.4BB/100 is not even sustainable over a long period of time. and thats for the very best players.

Forgot to mention, this was shorthanded. 4-6 handed usually. And yes, I know this isn't sustainable. My long terms stats are more like VPIP 23, overall AF 2.86, PFR 15%.

Forgot to mention, this was shorthanded. 4-6 handed usually.
well then!wrto can probably give you better help on your SH #sbut hes probably going to see 570 hands and close the page.
This wasn't a serious stats post. Just an anti-bad beat post. But yes, these are pretty LAG like stats even for shorthanded.
4BB/100 is not even sustainable over a long period of time. and thats for the very best players.
it is on some sites and limits.party 0.50/1, i was on 7 BB/100 after 20k hands, pacific 1/2, i was on 5 BB/100, pacific 2/4, i'm at about 3.5 BB/100, and noble poker 2/4 is between 4-6 BB/100 (not a large enough sample yet).aseem
4BB/100 is not even sustainable over a long period of time. and thats for the very best players.
it is on some sites and limits.party 0.50/1, i was on 7 BB/100 after 20k hands, pacific 1/2, i was on 5 BB/100, pacific 2/4, i'm at about 3.5 BB/100, and noble poker 2/4 is between 4-6 BB/100 (not a large enough sample yet).aseem
you have to remember, 20K is barely anything really. People have been able to go through 20K downswings and 20K upswings. You'll only even get an idea of your true winrate at around 100K-200K hands