k8s button [ps 3/6]

PokerStars 3/6 Hold'em (5 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is Button with 8:club:, K:club:. 2 folds, Hero calls, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: (3 SB) K:heart:, 2:club:, 2:diamond: (3 players)SB bets, BB folds, Hero calls.Turn: (2.50 BB) Q:club: (2 players)SB bets, Hero calls.River: (4.50 BB) 5:club: (2 players)SB checks, Hero bets, SB calls.Final Pot: 6.50 BBI am vastly improving my SH game through hours of 2+2 browsing, but still some leaks. Should I be raising this pre-flop?The villian here is a very solid player. I think I probably should have raise him on the flop, but I think a call is ok against a TAA here.My main question is on the turn. Raise or call?

I am vastly improving my SH game through hours of 2+2 browsing, but still some leaks. Should I be raising this pre-flop?Raise. Imho.The villian here is a very solid player. I think I probably should have raise him on the flop, but I think a call is ok against a TAA here.Raise the player on the flop. ImhoMy main question is on the turn. Raise or call?Raise. Imho.Imho

raise it PF, just do it. When you have a solid player in the blind raising it PF is what you need to do. I hope you put this in HUSH right?

raise it PF, just do it. When you have a solid player in the blind raising it PF is what you need to do. I hope you put this in HUSH right?
think i should?
yup. put some of your regular hands in ss. lots o good posters in there

raise pre-flop.i like the call on the flop to set up a raise on the turn.raise on the turn.if you improve on the river to a flush, you can get an extra bet in that way also.i like the call-flop/raise-turn line for value.aseem

raise pre-flop.i like the call on the flop to set up a raise on the turn.raise on the turn.if you improve on the river to a flush, you can get an extra bet in that way also.i like the call-flop/raise-turn line for value.aseem
aseem is right your hand is strong enough to call the flop and raise the turn. Just realize You have a raisable strong holding on the flop here.Imho

Easy raise PF. If you aren't going to raise the flop raise the damn turn. And yea, reading the 2+2 short handed posts are just about the best advice you will get on playing short handed.