What I Am Eating From Taco Bell

Taco Del Mar is the best I have had. Mondo shredded beef burrito with guac and sour cream with black beans.
If you are ever driving on Interstate 10 through California and see the Tennesse exit, take it, go south, take first left and look for a little red building on rightEl BurritoOrder the garbage burritoThen come back and you can change your post.
If you are ever driving on Interstate 10 through California and see the Tennesse exit, take it, go south, take first left and look for a little red building on rightEl BurritoOrder the garbage burritoThen come back and you can change your post.
sounds like a challenge to me
you canadians dont know what real tacos are! stop pretending!
Come down here to Mexico, we can faten you up.
you should try Mighty Taco if you ever in Western NY territory.....you'll shit yourself!not only will you shit yourself because it's so good, but you might literally shit yourself because it's so good
OMG JUST HAD SOME MIGHTY!!!!!YESS!!!damn...i just shit myself

We had a little craving for Mexican food last night and since there's nothing authentic around here, Taco Bell was the only option.I haven't been there in years and damn they're really gone downhill. The place was empty and they jacked up their prices, which I guess go hand in hand.The food still sucks too.

We had a little craving for Mexican food last night and since there's nothing authentic around here, Taco Bell was the only option.I haven't been there in years and damn they're really gone downhill. The place was empty and they jacked up their prices, which I guess go hand in hand.The food still sucks too.
Are you kidding me? Their prices are not high at all. Try the 89 cent triple layer nachos.
Are you kidding me? Their prices are not high at all. Try the 89 cent triple layer nachos.
Maybe down there in the U.S., but not up here in Canada.Price are definitely higher than when I was last there.I don't care though, I barely eat fast food.
  • 3 months later...