The 3rd Annual F C P Golf And Poker Tourney!

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in for bowling as long as it is 10 pin, lol my average is only 174 it sucks but it's not bad I am sure it will beat some of you airheads
Lol if you're an actual 174 average at 10 pin. Anyone who bowls knows 174 is pretty damn good. I think my highest league average was around a 168-170. Sigh.
I don't lose at air hockey. May have to bring my air hockey gloves.
This reminds me of the first time I stayed in Vegas for a month for the Series. We were all excited to have a pool table, and I was telling Josh I'd kick his ass, then all of a sudden he whips out a pool glove, and puts it on. I'd never even heard of a pool glove, so that was pretty funny.
Lol if you're an actual 174 average at 10 pin. Anyone who bowls knows 174 is pretty damn good. I think my highest league average was around a 168-170. Sigh.
I guess telekinesis is not taught until year 5 at hogwarts?
I guess telekinesis is not taught until year 5 at hogwarts?
LMAO this made me choke on the water I was drinking.
I can't wait til I meet you this summer. You'll learn quickly that broomsticks aren't just for flying.
Nice comeback sir. Get on Tier 1s more often imo.
I don't lose at air hockey. May have to bring my air hockey gloves.
First this made me laugh.
I'm sorry, do I know you?
Then this made me laugh hard.
This reminds me of the first time I stayed in Vegas for a month for the Series. We were all excited to have a pool table, and I was telling Josh I'd kick his ass, then all of a sudden he whips out a pool glove, and puts it on. I'd never even heard of a pool glove, so that was pretty funny.
And this made me laugh again.
I use to bowl in a league twice a week with my ex. I was shooting for the 175 but did quite make it lol
I can't wait til I meet you this summer. You'll learn quickly that broomsticks aren't just for flying.
broomsticks or curling brooms
Oh c'mon....anyone?
Do you need us to reply that we got your joke?Dammit! ...Your second post tricked me into doing just that! You win this round GetSprung, but rest assured that I will be back...

I finally heard from the course.Congrats to all who guessed correctly....The outing will be Sunday May 31st. (99% sure)I would urge everyone else to wait until some paperwork has been signed and a firm price set, and this is actually set in concrete.The course is Angel Park, virtually at the end of the driveway of the Badlands (across the street) in Summerlin. It is a flatter and easier course (no canyons that I can remember) and they have a nice little bar/snack clubhouse for post tourney munchies. I am working on trying to have them throw in some food too, but again...details to yet be worked out.The cost will be close to last years, but I am trying to talk them down a little, or at least throw in some grub. But plan on between $85 and $100 again.I will be making a new thread once this is a done deal to get a more solid list and have everyone start coughing up the dough re me.Once the price and date are set, that will be it. Make it if you can, but it won't be changing like last year. And the number of golfers will be set as well (36) and will be on a first to pay, first to lock up a spot basis. I will be shooting for a 10AM shotgun start time.Anyway... look for the new thread in a few days.The big day will come sooner than you think!