Daniel Playing Smallball.

Hello all, haven't posted in a while but was wondering has anyone seen the video of Daniel Negreanu playing in the Sunday Millions on Pokerstars. Now i didn't get the chance to watch it do to my child being sick. I'm a avid reader of his book Power Holdem Strategy, but not a member of pvt yet. Since I'm not a member of pvt is there any place i can go to see the video besides pvt? I think that i'm not the only person who would love to see smallball in action and being put to good use especially by it's creator Daniel Negreanu. Please if anyone has any info on this topic you can write back or email me at pokerman0002@gmail.com. Thanks from your fcp member.

• 2 weeks later...

I am pretty sure all of the videos on pvt are exclusively through the site and for what its worth the site is worth every penny so it would definately be a good idea to just join. He cuts out all the hands he didnt play in the tournament which is real nice.

I am pretty sure all of the videos on pvt are exclusively through the site and for what its worth the site is worth every penny so it would definately be a good idea to just join. He cuts out all the hands he didnt play in the tournament which is real nice.
Thanks for your reply. I'm a member of pvt but with limited access. I'm in the free trial thing they have going on right now. I can only read the general this they have posted on the site, but can't see any video's or anything major. Thanks again for your reply.