Nick Rainey 100nl

I appreciate the video, although it's much tighter than I usually play at 25NL. I do have some questions/comments:2/9 Minbet River: I have found this to be trying to take advantage of villain's habit of autofolding at a minimum cost when heads up, a tactic vs. multitablers who tend to predecide their actions.2/9 6:40 Hidesert 75 vs QQ: It seems Nick missed this while at another table. This in itself can win a 'Purple Star.' He called 3.5bb with 75; flop comes 47T-two spades, he calls 7/8P raise; Turn brings Qh, he again raises pot when checked to, then instacalls AI reraise. We need more Hideserts at 25NL.3/9 Comment about odd amount for buy in: Again, I feel this is a tactic vs. multitablers who may not realize they are new to the game with a quick glance.My questions for your style: 1. When playing a 9/7/0 style, I'm sure your blinds are under attack quite liberally. What type of hands, if any, are you willing to defend with?2. Are their any times you are willing to enter a pot with less than premium hands? If so, against what type of player will you target for this play?3. Against opponents like Hidesert, do you open up your range to play with him in position? His range is extremely wide and he has shown a willingness to call down (or reraise) extremely thin. Smallball suggests to play with these guys with suited Aces, along with connectors & 1-gappers.Thank you in advance for your reply.