Q/a Any Poker Vt Pro

Sometimes if I play a Hand my subconscious mind gives me a feeling. Example: I had Pocket 88. Opponent (20k in Chips) raised 4x BB to 4000 I (25k in Chips) called with 88Before the Flop came down I had a feeling that he will push and I knew I instacall. Flop 9 high and i instacalledHe had A,K I found out that if u watch the table, you can not always remember everything. But its in ur mind and comes up if something that u already watched or saw. In the break another player told me he would have instacalled to because he did that before to him.I saw this before, didnt know i remembered it. The funny thing I knew he is going to push before the flop even came. I knew I am gonna call on a low flop. Unfortunatly I lost the Hand against runner runner 2 pair but I made a right decision. So I had 5k left ^^So I think its important to watch even if it seems that u cant remember it all. It gives u a feeling. Crazy but it works try it. Now a Question to the Pros. Do you rely on your subconscious mind in some difficult Situations? Do you even had such experiences?(I think a good Question for Daniel)

Go to Daniels Q/A and click:"Is there some way to develop my poker instincts?"Daniel talks about reads and such there.Good luck
There is also a segment dedicated to his topic in his Small Ball videos, which also can be found in his section of his book, POWER HOLD'EM STRATEGY.