Top Pair Top Kicker Vs C/r

PokerStars Limit Hold'em, $0.20 BB (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comPreflop: Hero is UTG with Aclub.gif, Qclub.gifHero raises, UTG+1 calls, 2 folds, CO calls, Button calls, SB calls, 1 foldFlop: (11 SB) Qspade.gif, 10spade.gif, 6diamond.gif(5 players)SB checks, Hero bets, 1 fold, CO calls, 2 foldsTurn: (6.5 BB) 3club.gif(2 players)Hero bets, CO raises, Hero callsRiver: (10.5 BB) Jclub.gif(2 players)Hero checks, CO bets, Hero callsTotal pot: $2.50 (12.5 BB)So i imagine everyone calls down here, and no one 3-bets?What if i'm holding Q9 or Q2? Is this a fold?

It depends on your opponent. In the higher games, this is often a good situation to three-bet since a lot of people will raise the turn with either a draw or a mediocre hand like a pair of tens (and then check the river). In a .10/.20 game, I imagine that kind of thing goes on more infrequently so in this particular situation, I would lean toward just calling down and expect to be good a fair amount of the time.

First of all, I play it pretty much the same against an unknown. Him raising the blank on the turn looks an awful lot like a slowplayed set or some sort of funky two pair. But, I still call down here. A read would of course be helpful, because some players will do really stupid shit here and you can raise them and others will never raise unless you're drawing virtually dead, allowing you to fold at some point in the hand. As to your questions at the end of the post. I don't think they're all that relevant. You're probably folding Q2 here, but you shouldn't be in the pot unless you checked your BB with it or something. Q9 is closer, but I'm probably not getting away from it in this game without a read.