I've finally got a little bit of a roll built up on Pstars and would like to continue building it gradually as I see a lot of people here doing (microstakes and such). Is there any way to get rakeback on Stars if I already have an account? Also, does all the pokertracker type software out there have to be purchased?Thanks.

Dang, I've got accounts on ultimatebet and fulltilt as well. Can I get rakeback on those sited if I have an account already? If not, what are some other good sites to play on with rakeback?

Dang, I've got accounts on ultimatebet and fulltilt as well. Can I get rakeback on those sited if I have an account already? If not, what are some other good sites to play on with rakeback?
If your FTP account is active, you can try emailing them, but no guarantees. All depends if you used an affiliate the first time around.Cake, Absolute, maybe Bodog?You can check my site for some options.
If your FTP account is active, you can try emailing them, but no guarantees. All depends if you used an affiliate the first time around.Cake, Absolute, maybe Bodog?You can check my site for some options.
How are the games and support at these sites?
Games are better than FTP and Stars. Support is worse. Although FTP support sucks too.
In my experience, AP has the best support and the best games.If you can just get past the lack of players and the occasional instances where the owners cheat and steal money from players, you can get 33 percent rakeback.
In my experience, AP has the best support and the best games.If you can just get past the lack of players and the occasional instances where the owners cheat and steal money from players, you can get 33 percent rakeback.
With 33%, it's like you're stealing from THEM! :club:
So, would you advise against AP, then? Are things cleaned up? If not, what else would you suggest?
Plenty of people seem to be playing there now, and I think it's cleaned up pretty much. I do know, if I had to choose between AP and UB.... AP would win hands down.