Pokerstars Problem

Every time i X out of pokerstars it won't reopen next time i go to click on it so i have to redownload pokerstars for it to open...does anyone else have this problem?
It should reopen after about 10 seconds. You cant just close and open immediately after. Atleast not on my computer.
Every time i X out of pokerstars it won't reopen next time i go to click on it so i have to redownload pokerstars for it to open...does anyone else have this problem?
i have this problem and emailed stars etc, and they have no clue wat is wrong, i have to redownload stars every time i want to use it, it sucks.
i have this problem and emailed stars etc, and they have no clue wat is wrong, i have to redownload stars every time i want to use it, it sucks.
Not that this is the right solution, but just save the install file on your desktop so at least you don't have to download it each time.Mark

i have a problem....well two actually:1. I owe someone money on stars because they transferred me ft money.2. I cannot pay them back because someone hacked into my account and stole that money.where does one post to get help for this situation?thanks in advance

this would still be the download tho, so would have to download each time, mark said about not having to download each time.
Oh, he said install file, not download... Ok.I think after you download it, it probably asks if you want to open and install, or save it, something along those lines, and you would save it instead. I would have to do it to see exactly how it works.
i have a problem....well two actually:1. I owe someone money on stars because they transferred me ft money.2. I cannot pay them back because someone hacked into my account and stole that money.where does one post to get help for this situation?thanks in advance
I have no idea, but I'm now wondering how you got to be Runner up in the Vick BFF challenge!

Go to www.pokerstars.netClick the 'download' button. I'm automatically asked where I'd like to save the file, but depending on your browser settings you might have to right click the download button and select 'save as'.Save file to your desktop.Each time you need to reinstall, just use the file you downloaded that is on your desktop, instead of going back and redownloading from pokerstars.Doesn't fix the problem, but at least avoids having to redownload each time.Mark

Go to www.pokerstars.netClick the 'download' button. I'm automatically asked where I'd like to save the file, but depending on your browser settings you might have to right click the download button and select 'save as'.Save file to your desktop.Each time you need to reinstall, just use the file you downloaded that is on your desktop, instead of going back and redownloading from pokerstars.Doesn't fix the problem, but at least avoids having to redownload each time.Mark
Ok, so I think I assumed right the first time. That wouldn't avoid downloading though.
thanks mark, this defo saves some of the hassle.
Ok, so I think I assumed right the first time. That wouldn't avoid downloading though.
Ok, I went to see how it was for myself.... yeah, it does ask where to save, but then also does the main download. So yeah, I was more right the 2nd time, lol.
Vista or XP? Sounds like a bad Temp file. Do a disk cleanup and delete all files, uninstall, reboot, defrag and then reload.
lol, the guy doesn't even know what to do to save something to his desktop and you want him to do these steps? You might want to give him a little more detail.
lol, the guy doesn't even know what to do to save something to his desktop and you want him to do these steps? You might want to give him a little more detail.
its funny, but all what he said i know how to do, lol, i just wasnt sure what part he meant earlier at which to save, whether once it was downloaded, ie going into my computer etc, or before, thanks for the concern tho :club: