Now That The Final Table Is Over

I keep hearing what a great 4 hour battle the HU portion of the final table was.Of course, we only got to see 2 hands of it. RIDICULOUS.Now that it's all over, is there a way to watch an uncut video of it anywhere??

I keep hearing what a great 4 hour battle the HU portion of the final table was.Of course, we only got to see 2 hands of it. RIDICULOUS.Now that it's all over, is there a way to watch an uncut video of it anywhere??
At www.wsop.com you can view the hand histories though it doesn't show hold cards obv.Actually they showed the majority of the important hands on the telecast. The rest was alotof blind stealing.
ESPN studios

Yea I wonder if they realize there's a market out there to put the full version on the internet and stream it with some sort of copyright protection. I would love to see everybody's hole cards with the breaks and long pauses in action (as long as they told us how long someone spent thinking) edited out.I'd pay $9.99 to have access to it for a month or so.