I'm thinking (yes it hurts) of a song.It is by the Temptations, I feel it describes the current situation we are all dealing with.Name the song and get a ten buck freebie on Poker Stars.Offer is open as long as I am awake.WOO HOO!

I'm thinking (yes it hurts) of a song.It is by the Temptations, I feel it describes the current situation we are all dealing with.Name the song and get a ten buck freebie on Poker Stars.Offer is open as long as I am awake.WOO HOO!
I'm going to guess shakey ground for the W...second runner up answer would be cloud nine..
Ball of confusion[ thats what the world means today ] ieatscott[FCP] on pstars although i doubt thats correct
Ball of confusion[ thats what the world means today ] ieatscott[FCP] on pstars although i doubt thats correct
We have a winner. Just so I am sure.... is it ieatscott?

Considering our poker backgroungs, "Aint Too Proud to Beg" would rate high on many lists, too..

if you just won that 4.40 180manner from the freebie. then GOOD job man! congrats. wd
yup thats what just happened shippin a little back to poto to stake some more people or do whatever with if i can figure out how lol, poto whats ure location on pstars