• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Hi, Im a well known poster on 2p2 under the SN gimmetheloot, im trying to get money on 5dimes for my money on ftp. I need 4500 and will pay 4650 for it.Please PM me.
cool story bro, wanna gamble tonight

NCAA Football Dec 26thUNC +3 vs Pitt up to $30USC -7.5 vs BC up to $20Reply and considered bookedEdit: If anyone takes my action, can you shoot me a PM as well? I am going to the Meineke Bowl today and won't be around a comp. Go HEELS!

Book it for 40.
I build a small roll and lose it on christmas day... sadSN?
Wanna bet the only CBB game today. West Va -3.5 @ Seton HallUp to $50. Quote to book. I work at 3:30 so if I lose this bet I'll ship after I get off, just send me a pm.
Ill take $10 of it... I cant ship tonight just to keep you updated.

Pitt vs. NC UNDER 45.5Spurs -2.5 vs BucksBulls -2 vs HornetsJazz vs 76'ers OVER 205up to $40 on each, quote and its booked

Suns -3 Warriors$20
+4 and i will take it (BetUs line)

just to double check, sorry I'm sort of new with this.If a team you want is favored don't you put a +...For example since the Suns are favored by 4 and I want to pick the Suns should I be listing Suns +4 Warriors or Suns -4 Warriors. I'm asking because it seems like some people post them different and I don't want to pick the wrong team on accident lol.

Ill take the over for 25. GL
booked, gl....
just to double check, sorry I'm sort of new with this.If a team you want is favored don't you put a +...For example since the Suns are favored by 4 and I want to pick the Suns should I be listing Suns +4 Warriors or Suns -4 Warriors. I'm asking because it seems like some people post them different and I don't want to pick the wrong team on accident lol.
Lets say you want to bet on the suns, you simple write....... suns -3 vs warriors, then you write how much you want to wager, and the first person to get there can take it. I want the warriors so i can either post, warriors +4 vs suns, or i can search the board for someone that wants the suns (like you) and i take that action.BUMPSpurs -2.5 vs BucksBulls -2 vs HornetsJazz vs 76'ers OVER 205up to $40 on each, quote and its booked
Wanna bet the only CBB game today. West Va -3.5 @ Seton HallUp to $50. Quote to book. I work at 3:30 so if I lose this bet I'll ship after I get off, just send me a pm.
Ill take $10 of it... I cant ship tonight just to keep you updated.
Pitt vs. NC UNDER 45.5Spurs -2.5 vs BucksBulls -2 vs HornetsJazz vs 76'ers OVER 205up to $40 on each, quote and its booked
Suns -3 Warriors$20
+4 and i will take it (BetUs line)
ok gl
Ill take the over for 25. GL (Pitt game)
suns -4
suns -4
Spurs -2.5 vs BucksJazz vs 76'ers OVER 205up to $40 on each, quote and its booked action?
Be wary...King is prob like the dude that sits down at the 1-2 NL table and acts like he doesn't even know how to post his blinds and then you look up at the end of the night and he's got huge towers of red chips with a few benjamins tucked in front.Ringer IMO...