• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

ya i use strictly bodog. on other sites its -3 -120-125. so ill pass
ill back kobe on this as when you are betting -3, you have to lay a lot of juice , up to -125...with juice free betting , i think 3.5 is a fair line.
ill back kobe on this as when you are betting -3, you have to lay a lot of juice , up to -125...with juice free betting , i think 3.5 is a fair line.
Pinny has it at -3 -105. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, just trying to understand everything. I was told by someone (can't remember who) that the lines are different on bodog after you actually log in to your account, is that what's going on with pinnacle? I don't have a sports betting account anywhere so I'm not too experienced with that.
Pinny has it at -3 -105. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, just trying to understand everything. I was told by someone (can't remember who) that the lines are different on bodog after you actually log in to your account, is that what's going on with pinnacle? I don't have a sports betting account anywhere so I'm not too experienced with that.
Bodog usually has pretty bad lines so I'm not sure why everyone decides to use it. I look around at a few different places or just check out wagerline.com and see what the consensus line is between all the books.
Bodog usually has pretty bad lines so I'm not sure why everyone decides to use it. I look around at a few different places or just check out wagerline.com and see what the consensus line is between all the books.
I've been using a combination of pinnacle, scoresandodds.com and wsex. I'll check out that one, thanks.