Top Pair, Not The Best Kicker Vs Aggro

Villan is 25/20/3.4 has won 71% of showdowns over 180 hands.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($37)Hero (BB) ($28.85)UTG ($33.90)MP ($16.90)Button ($24.50)Preflop: Hero is BB with 10spade.gif, Aclub.gifUTG raises to $0.75, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.50Flop: ($1.60) 2heart.gif, Aspade.gif, 7heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $1.25, UTG calls $1.25Turn: ($4.10) 4diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $3, UTG raises to $7.50, Hero calls $4.50River: ($19.10) Jspade.gif(2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $12, Hero foldsTotal pot: $19.10 | Rake: $0.90

I don't know if you should be calling with AT.. You're going to be OOP the entire hand and villains range UTG i would imagine includes a lot of dominating hands.
This.Fold preflop to an UTG raise from a TAG.

i fold PF cause you can expect a decent amount of action from this guy on all streets, and you have terrible RIOs. LAGs can get dealt ace king too. any flop thats not like KQJ / AT2 / TT3 you're not gonna be jumpin for joy over.the rest of this hand is really Meh imoyou do nothing but put yourself in bad spots & money into the middle.

I didn't realise 25/20 was classed as TAG now.I agree with folding preflop, but I don't think it's a particularly big mistake to call.
It's definitely at the looser end of TAG.