Please Rate My Team..

1. Danny Granger2. Kevin Garnett3. Carmelo Anthony4. Tim Duncan5. Michael Redd6. John Salmons 7. Tracy McGrady8. Randy Foye9. Charlie Villanueva10. Andrea Bargnani11. Drew Gooden12. Ricky Davis13. Gilbert ArenasThanks.

1. Danny Granger- Breakout breakout year. I like it.2. Kevin Garnett- I think his minutes will go down a lot this year, not you're usual KG year, but still solid.3. Carmelo Anthony- I think his scoring will be down this year, but will be a better basketball player. Doesn't do you any good.4. Tim Duncan- Don't like it.5. Michael Redd- Should be what you expect unless he gets traded to a contender, in which his numbers will go down a lot.6. John Salmons- Uhh 7. Tracy McGrady- Of course injury problems. Already. If he can give you 70 games I like it.8. Randy Foye- Could go either way.9. Charlie Villanueva- Ugh10. Andrea Bargnani- Ugh11. Drew Gooden- He'll give you what you expect to get12. Ricky Davis- If he gets big minutes, he'll help your scoring, but kill your FG%.13. Gilbert Arenas- I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think he'll ever be the same.Thanks.

1. Danny Granger- Breakout breakout year. I like it.2. Kevin Garnett- I think his minutes will go down a lot this year, not you're usual KG year, but still solid.+ i couldn't pass him up with the 12th pick!3. Carmelo Anthony- I think his scoring will be down this year, but will be a better basketball player. Doesn't do you any good.+ why doesn't he do me any good?4. Tim Duncan- Don't like it.+ at this point in the draft, i had no centre. to have TD drop to me at the 32nd pick was amazing, i had to do it. i know his minutes will be limited, but TD is still TD. he's projected to still get close to his 20/10 and 2 blks.5. Michael Redd- Should be what you expect unless he gets traded to a contender, in which his numbers will go down a lot.+ depends who he gets traded to, u can't really say his #'s will drop for sure, can u? are there trade rumours with him?6. John Salmons- Uhh+ i am sure he will have a breakout yr with no artest in the way. he was the 52nd pick, i wanted him and doubted that he'd still be there by the time it was my turn again.7. Tracy McGrady- Of course injury problems. Already. If he can give you 70 games I like it.+ ya, his injury history has me a bit worried, but for the 7th rd i had to.8. Randy Foye- Could go either way.+ i'm expecting BIG things from him this yr, could be my steal of the draft.9. Charlie Villanueva- Ugh+ no Yi to compete with; the starters job is his. in the preseason they've been running A LOT of plays through him.10. Andrea Bargnani- Ugh+ having a great preseason, i am thinking that JO and CB will open him up for 3's. been rebounding better in the preseason too. a little risky, but at this point in the draft the pickings are slim.11. Drew Gooden- He'll give you what you expect to get+ may have a career yr in chicago, very surprised he slid this far down the draft.12. Ricky Davis- If he gets big minutes, he'll help your scoring, but kill your FG%.+ again, a late round pick, slim pickings.13. Gilbert Arenas- I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think he'll ever be the same.+ took a flyer on him with my last pick...the last picks are usually moved a bit anyways.Thanks for your assessment!!

In regards to Carmelo, I meant it won't do you any good if he becomes a better overall basketball player and his numbers drop a little bit. He'll still put up good numbers.I think you have a decent team, just not a whole lot of tremendous upside potential.

"I had to do it" or "I couldnt pass him up" is not an excuse fyi.With that said, I dont mind your team. Need to see the whole draft really.In a 10 team league, I took LeBron #1, then Granger 20 (with Boozer 21) and immediately said "shit, I shouldnt have drafted Granger". Even though I do like him.As in all drafts, "we will see"

"I had to do it" or "I couldnt pass him up" is not an excuse fyi.With that said, I dont mind your team. Need to see the whole draft really.In a 10 team league, I took LeBron #1, then Granger 20 (with Boozer 21) and immediately said "shit, I shouldnt have drafted Granger". Even though I do like him.As in all drafts, "we will see"
why shouldn't u have drafted granger?