Qq On .5c/.10c On Full Ring Game On Pokerstars

hey guys just looking for opinions on how i played this hand especially on the turn and river. thanksPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (CO) ($9.05)Button ($2.30)SB ($7.95)BB ($2)UTG ($10.80)UTG+1 ($2.30)MP1 ($10.05)MP2 ($9.60)Preflop: Hero is CO with :ts, :qhUTG calls $0.10, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, 1 fold, SB calls $0.35, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.30Flop: ($1.30) :D, :5c, :4h(3 players)SB checks, UTG bets $0.30, Hero raises to $1, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.70Turn: ($3.30) :D(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $1.80, UTG calls $1.80River: ($6.90) :club:(2 players)UTG bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50Total pot: $11.90 | Rake: $0.55

hey guys just looking for opinions on how i played this hand especially on the turn and river. thanksPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (CO) ($9.05)Button ($2.30)SB ($7.95)BB ($2)UTG ($10.80)UTG+1 ($2.30)MP1 ($10.05)MP2 ($9.60)Preflop: Hero is CO with :ts, :qhUTG calls $0.10, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, 1 fold, SB calls $0.35, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.30Flop: ($1.30) :D, :5c, :4h(3 players)SB checks, UTG bets $0.30, Hero raises to $1, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.70Turn: ($3.30) :D(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $1.80, UTG calls $1.80River: ($6.90) :club:(2 players)UTG bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50Total pot: $11.90 | Rake: $0.55
The pot is $1.60 when the flop bet comes to you and you only raise .70 to $1.00Even though we flopped huge, this is not a board or action we necessarily want to slowplay. Make that raise more like $2.50 to $3.00, with an eye on getting it all in on any turn.The river is messy at these stakes. I don't think you're getting any value from a raise, so calling is OK.

If you put the flush draw in the villian's range then you absolutely have to be at least pot on the turn to try and price him out. Given your smallish raise on the flop either you just made a mistake or didn't think he had a draw.

If you put the flush draw in the villian's range then you absolutely have to be at least pot on the turn to try and price him out. Given your smallish raise on the flop either you just made a mistake or didn't think he had a draw.
He did price him off of a FD, but that's beside the point.You have the nuts, essentially, so bet like that's what you have. Pot the flop when he donk bets, pot the turn when he calls, and then make a decision on the river. You lost a ton of value in this hand.
This thinking is flawed. If you have a made hand and your opponent has a draw you don't want to "price him out" or "get him to fold". You want to bet as much as possible that he'll call incorrectly. If he'll call a shove then shove. If he'll call a psb then pot it. If he won't call incorrectly then it's ok to bet enough to make him fold but that's not our first choice.Villain's small donk bet makes his hand look a lot like a flush draw. I'm making it like 2 on the flop and then 4.5 on the turn. As played you have to call the small river bet.

hey guys thanks for the replys. i really felt i bet too low on the flop and then especially on turn as well. I did originally put him on the king on the flop so that probably explains my small reraise on the flop. Although i realised after the hand i didnt bet enough i didn't realise i should be betting quite so high on those streets as i'm still pretty raw a cash games as i spend a lot of my time playin tournaments.