I don't like the turn or the river check, because you give control in the hand to the villian. As played you have to call the river I think and hope you didn't give him the hand for free. There are alot of possibilities for what the villian can be holding which is why we want to maintain control of the betting at all times, so we don't have to make these tough decisions on the river.
I think I said this to you in a previous thread, but this kind of thinking is bad. Giving over control of the hand is not a problem here when we have tptk. Giving someone control of the hand is a problem when you have 23o here or you're watching TV poker and listening to Mike Sexton :)I bet all 3 streets here. Vs a good villain I fold the turn if raised but probably not vs this guy. And as played, I definitely call the river. I bet all 3 streets because his flop calling range is probably any A, any club draw, any Q, any J, T9, and any pair under the Q. His turn calling range is probably equally as wide given he's a fish, and on the river I bet if I think he has a hand to call with and check if I think he will bluff a missed draw.Mark
I bet all 3 streets here. Vs a good villain I fold the turn if raised but probably not vs this guy. And as played, I definitely call the river. I bet all 3 streets because his flop calling range is probably any A, any club draw, any Q, any J, T9, and any pair under the Q. His turn calling range is probably equally as wide given he's a fish, and on the river I bet if I think he has a hand to call with and check if I think he will bluff a missed draw.Mark
This, for me :)I personally only like the turn check if it's for a c/rai - he's a donk, he'll pay for draws, make him.