Campus Bho Organizer

A young girl now a senior in college has truly grown up. She is working 30 hours a week and keeping a 4.0. Her parents are very proud obviously but they are mildly concerned about her political affiliation. It appears that the daughter is huge Barak Obama supporter and is very active on campus with the campaign. She calls home one night and is talking to her father about things. She proceeds to tell him that she is concerned about her roommate. She is partying pretty hard and her grades are down to a 2.0. Her father smiles and suggests that maybe since she is carrying a 4.0 she could help her friend out and give her a point on her GPA. That way they would both have very respectable 3.0 GPA’s. The daughter finds this appalling and responds “no way, I have worked way too hard for my average to give it away because she is out partying to much. It wouldn't be fair or American. I don't even think it would be legal”. There is a brief pause and then a chuckle….the father responds “welcome to the Republican Party my Dear”

A young girl now a senior in college has truly grown up. She is working 30 hours a week and keeping a 4.0. Her parents are very proud obviously but they are mildly concerned about her political affiliation. It appears that the daughter is huge Barak Obama supporter and is very active on campus with the campaign. She calls home one night and is talking to her father about things. She proceeds to tell him that she is concerned about her roommate. She is partying pretty hard and her grades are down to a 2.0. Her father smiles and suggests that maybe since she is carrying a 4.0 she could help her friend out and give her a point on her GPA. That way they would both have very respectable 3.0 GPA’s. The daughter finds this appalling and responds “no way, I have worked way too hard for my average to give it away because she is out partying to much. It wouldn't be fair or American. I don't even think it would be legal”. There is a brief pause and then a chuckle….the father responds “welcome to the Republican Party my Dear”
QFT