Bor Hacked By Anon For Attacking Them On Sp Email

No one seems to realize that anyone can call themselves anonymous... that's the whole point of it. There is one website that is a famous gathering ground for those who call themselves anonymous and Bill O'Reilly wants federal action brought against them. One glaring factor is that BOR doesn't realize that "anonymous" is anyone who wants to be. Another thing is that anonymous isn't tied to the success of a website. That's.. kind of the point if you can imagine it.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Here are the two shorts from BOR's show that incited the "attack" from anonymous. Exactly who IRL is responsible for the hacking, I have absolutely no clue.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpndIvUGPwA Note that BOR has absolutely no understanding of the law or the internet. BOR tries to attack 4chan because the "hacker" posted the screen shots on their message boards... he calls it "trafficking stolen merchandise" LOLOLOL I'm wondering what BOR would say if I took a Polaroid of someone using their own email and then gave that photo to someone. Would that be "trafficking stolen merchandise" because I got a picture of their e-mail account? Ugh.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxiAST6mtWw. BOR loves to distort the facts as much as he possibly can. Here's the truth on what really happened. Some random internet user was trying to create a Sarah Palin joke account on Yahoo. The e-mail address the user was trying to go under was already taken (by the real SP). The user, realizing this was the real deal, brought up the security questions to attempt to change the password. The questions were easily guessed (one of the questions was where she met her husband and the answer was Wasilla High School) and the user was granted access. The "hacker" didn't actually HACK anything in the manner that you would think of using the word for. At most, the user used a proxy (as evidence in the screen shots) to try to hide where he physically was.What does this have to do with the 4chan website? Well, the user apparently liked to post on the forced anonymous message boards of 4chan. He took a bunch of screen shots of non-incriminating crap just to post on the website to show everyone that he was actually in Sarah Palin's real e-mail. Then it just blew up like wildfire and everyone knew. How did SP get control of her email back? From what I heard, it was actually a member of anonymous who gave it back by re-changing the password to something that no one knew (the "mean-spirited" were upset with whoever ruined their fun and they recognized that it was one of them). What was actually leaked? A family photo (not the endangering pictures that BOR speaks about) and a bunch of private e-mails that say practically nothing of interest and aren't damning in the least bit. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So my buddy, who frequents 4chan, gets on tonight to tell me what happened with BOR's website getting hacked. Apparently some "mean-spirited" people were upset that BOR was constantly whining about their website when it was the fault of a single user who got in. Here's part of the convo about it.Doctor says:Also they hacked Bill O'ReillyJason says:i heard they were trying to do somethign with bill oreillyJason says:what happened?Doctor says:I guess Bill has a "premium" section on his forumDoctor says:they hacked into it and got everyone that has a premium accountJason says:ahaha what information did they get?Doctor says:their full name, email, password, and city/stateJason says:do they have a list of the info posted somewhere?Doctor says:YesDoctor says:I have all 18 pagesJason says:lolololJason says:are you able to get into website? is every anonymous able to say anything disguised as anybody?Doctor says:The site's moderators locked it upDoctor says:expect a shitstorm tomorrowJason says:from BOR himself?Doctor says:4chan's mods are deleting every thread that even mentions BOR hackingDoctor says:him or news in generalDoctor says:the BOR thing could turn out badlyDoctor says:because he's been harping on Anonymous all week---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now you know what I've heard. What comes from it? Who knows... We'll see if BOR mentions anything about it on his next show.If he starts some huge personal crusade against 4chan, remember... you heard it first from me! :club::ts :PIf any of the information I've relayed is incorrect, please post a link that relays the corrected info. I'd post all my sources and convos with my friend, but they're a bunch of threads that have 404'd already (4chan is one of the highest trafficked websites on the internet)

Updated information on the original SP hackerhttp://www.nypost.com/seven/09192008/news/...cker_129793.htmThe hacker admitted he was worried about being caught."Yes I was behind a proxy, only one, if this s- - - ever got to the FBI I was f- - - -d, I panicked, I still wanted the stuff out there . . . so I posted the [information] . . . and then promptly deleted everything, and unplugged my internet and just sat there in a comatose state." from a different story, thoughOn 18 September 2008, the private Yahoo! Mail account of Sarah Palin, Republican vice presidential candidate in the 2008 United States presidential election, was hacked by a 4chan user. This had followed criticism of Palin and other politicians supposedly using private email accounts for parliamentary work.[40] The hacker posted the account's password on /b/, and screenshots from within the account to Wikileaks; these screenshots were further distributed by blogs including Gawker.com.[41][42] A /b/ user then logged in and changed the password, posting a screenshot of his sending an email to a friend of Palin's informing her of the new password on the /b/ thread. However, he forgot to blank out the password in the screenshot.[43] A multitude of /b/ users attempted to log in with the new password, the account was automatically locked out by Yahoo!. The incident was criticized by some /b/ users, one of which complained that "seriously, /b/. We could have changed history and failed, epically.

No one seems to realize that anyone can call themselves anonymous... that's the whole point of it. There is one website that is a famous gathering ground for those who call themselves anonymous and Bill O'Reilly wants federal action brought against them. One glaring factor is that BOR doesn't realize that "anonymous" is anyone who wants to be. Another thing is that anonymous isn't tied to the success of a website. That's.. kind of the point if you can imagine it.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Here are the two shorts from BOR's show that incited the "attack" from anonymous. Exactly who IRL is responsible for the hacking, I have absolutely no clue.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpndIvUGPwA Note that BOR has absolutely no understanding of the law or the internet. BOR tries to attack 4chan because the "hacker" posted the screen shots on their message boards... he calls it "trafficking stolen merchandise" LOLOLOL I'm wondering what BOR would say if I took a Polaroid of someone using their own email and then gave that photo to someone. Would that be "trafficking stolen merchandise" because I got a picture of their e-mail account? Ugh.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxiAST6mtWw. BOR loves to distort the facts as much as he possibly can. Here's the truth on what really happened. Some random internet user was trying to create a Sarah Palin joke account on Yahoo. The e-mail address the user was trying to go under was already taken (by the real SP). The user, realizing this was the real deal, brought up the security questions to attempt to change the password. The questions were easily guessed (one of the questions was where she met her husband and the answer was Wasilla High School) and the user was granted access. The "hacker" didn't actually HACK anything in the manner that you would think of using the word for. At most, the user used a proxy (as evidence in the screen shots) to try to hide where he physically was.What does this have to do with the 4chan website? Well, the user apparently liked to post on the forced anonymous message boards of 4chan. He took a bunch of screen shots of non-incriminating crap just to post on the website to show everyone that he was actually in Sarah Palin's real e-mail. Then it just blew up like wildfire and everyone knew. How did SP get control of her email back? From what I heard, it was actually a member of anonymous who gave it back by re-changing the password to something that no one knew (the "mean-spirited" were upset with whoever ruined their fun and they recognized that it was one of them). What was actually leaked? A family photo (not the endangering pictures that BOR speaks about) and a bunch of private e-mails that say practically nothing of interest and aren't damning in the least bit. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So my buddy, who frequents 4chan, gets on tonight to tell me what happened with BOR's website getting hacked. Apparently some "mean-spirited" people were upset that BOR was constantly whining about their website when it was the fault of a single user who got in. Here's part of the convo about it.Doctor says:Also they hacked Bill O'ReillyJason says:i heard they were trying to do somethign with bill oreillyJason says:what happened?Doctor says:I guess Bill has a "premium" section on his forumDoctor says:they hacked into it and got everyone that has a premium accountJason says:ahaha what information did they get?Doctor says:their full name, email, password, and city/stateJason says:do they have a list of the info posted somewhere?Doctor says:YesDoctor says:I have all 18 pagesJason says:lolololJason says:are you able to get into website? is every anonymous able to say anything disguised as anybody?Doctor says:The site's moderators locked it upDoctor says:expect a shitstorm tomorrowJason says:from BOR himself?Doctor says:4chan's mods are deleting every thread that even mentions BOR hackingDoctor says:him or news in generalDoctor says:the BOR thing could turn out badlyDoctor says:because he's been harping on Anonymous all week---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now you know what I've heard. What comes from it? Who knows... We'll see if BOR mentions anything about it on his next show.If he starts some huge personal crusade against 4chan, remember... you heard it first from me! :club::ts :PIf any of the information I've relayed is incorrect, please post a link that relays the corrected info. I'd post all my sources and convos with my friend, but they're a bunch of threads that have 404'd already (4chan is one of the highest trafficked websites on the internet)
"A" for effort. You shoulda just said "I hate BOR" and we woulda understood.
"A" for effort. You shoulda just said "I hate BOR" and we woulda understood.
Well, I'm not a huuuuuuge fan. I don't like him when he stretches certain things out of proportion. But I'll watch his show or listen to him on the radio every now and then for being mildly entertaining.I just posted this to update on the hack stuff and to inform the boards that BOR's forums got hacked from what I've heard.
Well, I'm not a huuuuuuge fan. I don't like him when he stretches certain things out of proportion. But I'll watch his show or listen to him on the radio every now and then for being mildly entertaining.I just posted this to update on the hack stuff and to inform the boards that BOR's forums got hacked from what I've heard.
Guess I misunderstood the intent :club: