Fcp Survival Football

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Group #31770pw-fcpfcpanyone can enter, not just people from the first one.10 bux, same as last time. ship to youngstunna7 (hoffman estates)must ship me money, by 11 am Sunday or else I will remove you so we dont have someone in there picking the 49ers and not paying.
already sent 20 for bigpotscott and buffyslayers but the password does not work? got the group number right? musta been a mometary problem. its working now. IN
already sent 20 for bigpotscott and buffyslayers but the password does not work? got the group number right?
try again. Getsprung got reg'd so Im sure it works.King no problem with the non-fcp more the merrier.
In and paid via Teddy's mother. Gl all.
Yea uhh this is the last time I do you a favour and I hope you lose first round!
Group #31770pw-fcpfcpanyone can enter, not just people from the first one.10 bux, same as last time. ship to youngstunna7 (hoffman estates)must ship me money, by 11 am Sunday or else I will remove you so we dont have someone in there picking the 49ers and not paying.
Sent from jfgonzales71 (Albuquerque)Nando

Hey I just setup a nba fantasy league on yahoo , hoping we can fill it from people here. I put the post in the basketball section, check it out if your interested. Could be as cheap as ten bucks or as high as 100, depends on the interest. If we need a more regular poster to run this thing, are u interested speedkills?

recieved 20 from tb, 20 from ds and 10 from jgonzaleztb, you need to register unless your hamjob...if not, who is hamjob??king, is hamjob your buddy?you still need to ship

recieved 20 from tb, 20 from ds and 10 from jgonzaleztb, you need to register unless your hamjob...if not, who is hamjob??king, is hamjob your buddy?you still need to ship
Yea thats my buddy. I wanted to make sure he got in before I shipped. gonna ship now.EDIT- sent $20 for me and hamjob
Shipped...
Hey I just setup a nba fantasy league on yahoo , hoping we can fill it from people here. I put the post in the basketball section, check it out if your interested. Could be as cheap as ten bucks or as high as 100, depends on the interest. If we need a more regular poster to run this thing, are u interested speedkills?
color me interested
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow my brother and I made the final two in the first one, (buffyslayers/bigpotscott) - you can just ship to my stars Dscoot and I will pay him if he wins. Damn, we might even finish top two in the second contest! These leagues were Juicy!