I just want to improve and be the player I know I can be.How do I have a losing record against morons with 2-6 outters here is the hand. That was after I got it in and got suckouted on on bad 3 times in the same tourney and get it in here. Is there such thing as knowing to much and being more skilled then the players at your game?Table '94907103 2' 9-max Seat #8 is the buttonSeat 1: PayBack2 (3250 in chips) Seat 2: DirtyDogg753 (3165 in chips) Seat 3: arschkrampe1 (1600 in chips) Seat 4: ftom1 (2623 in chips) Seat 5: OXYLL (3020 in chips) Seat 6: timmayJ86 (3335 in chips) Seat 7: MeWantU2Rock (2235 in chips) Seat 8: wizznl (7925 in chips) Seat 9: sebas99999 (4827 in chips) sebas99999: posts small blind 100PayBack2: posts big blind 200*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to PayBack2 [3s Qs]DirtyDogg753: folds arschkrampe1: folds ftom1: folds OXYLL: calls 200timmayJ86: raises 200 to 400MeWantU2Rock: folds wizznl: folds sebas99999: folds PayBack2: calls 200OXYLL: calls 200*** FLOP *** [Qc 3d 2h]PayBack2: checks OXYLL: checks timmayJ86: bets 200PayBack2: raises 400 to 600OXYLL: folds timmayJ86: raises 2335 to 2935 and is all-inPayBack2: calls 2250 and is all-inUncalled bet (85) returned to timmayJ86*** TURN *** [Qc 3d 2h] [2c]*** RIVER *** [Qc 3d 2h 2c] [Ks]*** SHOW DOWN ***PayBack2: shows [3s Qs] (two pair, Queens and Threes)timmayJ86: shows [Qd Kc] (two pair, Kings and Queens)timmayJ86 collected 7000 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 7000 | Rake 0 Board [Qc 3d 2h 2c Ks]Seat 1: PayBack2 (big blind) showed [3s Qs] and lost with two pair, Queens and ThreesSeat 2: DirtyDogg753 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: arschkrampe1 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: ftom1 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: OXYLL folded on the FlopSeat 6: timmayJ86 showed [Qd Kc] and won (7000) with two pair, Kings and QueensSeat 7: MeWantU2Rock folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: wizznl (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: sebas99999 (small blind) folded before FlopSorry what does this player not see here off the flop

I of course know that but I truly i'm in a rare crowd of 75% of the time being an 85% favorite when I get it all in off the flop and probally only win 25% of the time I got my opponent crushed, thats not + Ev results when it should be

I of course know that but I truly i'm in a rare crowd of 75% of the time being an 85% favorite when I get it all in off the flop and probally only win 25% of the time I got my opponent crushed, thats not + Ev results when it should be
I'm going to go ahead and guess that these percentages are random numbers. Bad beats happen.
Fold preflop.
This too. If you're calling that preflop, I'm going to also go ahead and guess that you're exagerrating how often your money goes in good.
If this is true you have nothing to worry about. Just make sure you practice solid bankroll management and you'll make millions in time.
yeah you and 95% of poker playerswelcome to the game