I played in Event #39 this year ($1,500 NLHE) and did well...but did not cash. My play is not the topic of this post.Upon sitting down to play level 1, my table was being bombarded by the table next to us. This woman would not SHUT UP!!!! I finally asked the dealer if bounties were ok? He laughed...and I asked the table to post $50 each to put a bounty on her head. We all agreed. One of the guys at our table went over to announce the bounty...and kindly asked her to tone it down.A combo of her non-stop chatter and her annoying voice was enough for anyone...plus she was not hot.Then, what do you know...I see her ugly mug shot last night while flipping through the Poker News clips. I will let you be the judge...BTW...she is Lee Watkinson's girlfriend. From the sound of it, she is not a very good player.http://tv.pokernews.com/tournaments/Timmi+Derosa/1620732223

I played with her at the Bellagio about 2 years ago....at 2/5..she was nice to me....sitting directly to my left and adding about 600 bucks to my stack in an hour an a halfweeeeeeeeeeeeeeebragpostamentskinda