New Pricing Structure At Poker Vt. Good Deal For Everyone

I like it a lot actually. In fact I need to spend a lot more time watching some vids, cause I have hardly scratched the surface.
don't spend to much time or you will run out of video to watch, I can't believe people are paying that much. Is there anyone out there who was losing money online, and signed up and is now winning. Because I don't think it is possible to win online, especially at pokerstars. The only reason people the top guys make money is because they keep playing each other.
  • 2 months later...
don't spend to much time or you will run out of video to watch, I can't believe people are paying that much. Is there anyone out there who was losing money online, and signed up and is now winning. Because I don't think it is possible to win online, especially at pokerstars. The only reason people the top guys make money is because they keep playing each other.
Brilliant deduction
WOW
  • 2 months later...