PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (8 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP1 ($9.25)MP2 ($52.60)Hero ($48.45)Button ($30.85)SB ($49.10)BB ($49.50)UTG ($21.65)UTG+1 ($19.20)Preflop: Hero is CO with J :club: , J :ts . 3 folds, MP2 raises to $2, Hero calls $2, 3 folds.Flop: ($4.75) T :D , J :D , A :4h(2 players)MP2 checks, Hero bets $3, MP2 calls $3.Turn: ($10.75) 3 :5c(2 players)MP2 bets $8, Hero?There's a few things I think I could of done to make this hand play out easier, one would have been re-raising pre-flop, but villain was running 13/8 for 36 hands, so the flat call pre flop seemed like a good way to see a flop without getting reraised where I'd probably have to fold. The flop is a nightmare, and the check could mean any number of things, but I definitely should have bet more on the flop, probably about the pot since the most likely case is A-Kc or A-Qc, and he's definately going to call, and assuming no more clubs come I'll probably get paid, or if another comes and i fill up I get super paid, unless he has KQc, in which case it's cool. anyway when the 4th club hits the turn and he leads, I'm pretty sure he's got the flush, but with the stack size how do we feel about the implied odds of filling up on the river? If he's got Kc i'm very likely to stack him, but assuming he has an ace I've got like, 9 outs right?

Reraise prebet pot on flopFold turnIf we rereaise preflop we gain information and possibly take the pot right there, if he calls we know he probably has a top 3 hand. If he calls and we get that same flop, bet pot.-----As Played assuming he is holding an ace, There are 9 cards in the deck to fill you up, 44 cards left in the deck. 20% to hit, 2.3 - 1 pot odds. Also assuming he will stack off to you if you make a house...20% you win $48.45, 80% of the time you lose $16For every $48.45 you win, you lose $64.I think.So I fold.----

As Played assuming he is holding an ace, There are 9 cards in the deck to fill you up, 44 cards left in the deck. 20% to hit, 2.3 - 1 pot odds. Also assuming he will stack off to you if you make a house...20% you win $48.45, 80% of the time you lose $16For every $48.45 you win, you lose $64.I think.So I fold.
I think your numbers are off. It only costs us $8 to call and we have 10 outs instead of nine.This whole thing can be simplified to: Do I have better combined implied and pot odds than 4:1? The answer is yes, therefore it's a call.I agree with everything else though.3-bet preflop.bet more on the flop.
I think your numbers are off. It only costs us $8 to call and we have 10 outs instead of nine.This whole thing can be simplified to: Do I have better combined implied and pot odds than 4:1? The answer is yes, therefore it's a call.I agree with everything else though.3-bet preflop.bet more on the flop.
Thanks AH.