Daniel I found you videos on your cash games quite good but is it possible to show some sessions where you are not doing so well and how you can use the small ball strategy to chip back up against a table that is just giving it to you? Good luck at world series and bring home the ME title

I don't think the idea behind the cash game videos here are to short stack, or play your entire roll on the table, they pretty much advocate keeping a max buy in on the table, which is very correct for most ppl, so i don't think the idea of chipping up really applies in the cash game setting unless the game has been going for quite a while and there a 3 or more stacks with over 2-3 buyins in their stack.... in which case if they are your buy ins you should probably find another table...---Just my outlook on the question from what I've seen.

About videos, in all training sites you can find at least something new every week. Thats what keeps you coming back and thats what you are paying for. More then week past when i joined pokervt (even longer from its start). Not a single new video was added. Its core of every single site. On pokervt i dont even noticed any anounsment of newly added videos. Daniel wrote he will add 2-3 videos every week himself. And what about other pros? First impresion on this site is realy good, but if it willl be like one time thing to get subscribers money and then just add couple of videos per week or just dont add anything at all like now it will be terrible for this site and for Daniels name. Hope this situation will change couse every time i log in i find nothing new right now. I was member quite long time of stoxpoker and pokerxfactor and i am member of cardrunners now - in all of those sites the is something new added every day. It can be like one or two videos, some new posts, blogs, but its still something fresh. Still water starts smell bad realy fast. Hope its not the case here.

About videos, in all training sites you can find at least something new every week. Thats what keeps you coming back and thats what you are paying for. More then week past when i joined pokervt (even longer from its start). Not a single new video was added. Its core of every single site. On pokervt i dont even noticed any anounsment of newly added videos. Daniel wrote he will add 2-3 videos every week himself. And what about other pros? First impresion on this site is realy good, but if it willl be like one time thing to get subscribers money and then just add couple of videos per week or just dont add anything at all like now it will be terrible for this site and for Daniels name. Hope this situation will change couse every time i log in i find nothing new right now. I was member quite long time of stoxpoker and pokerxfactor and i am member of cardrunners now - in all of those sites the is something new added every day. It can be like one or two videos, some new posts, blogs, but its still something fresh. Still water starts smell bad realy fast. Hope its not the case here.
I just spoke to one of the Poker VT honchos and you should expect to start seeing new training modules within 7-10 days and then on a regular basis after that. What's holding back the new things is the time the developers are taking to work on the infrastructure, some of which you can see and some you can't that have showed up with the launch of the site. Then their attention will be on taking the training material that has been produced and putting it on the site.
I just spoke to one of the Poker VT honchos and you should expect to start seeing new training modules within 7-10 days and then on a regular basis after that. What's holding back the new things is the time the developers are taking to work on the infrastructure, some of which you can see and some you can't that have showed up with the launch of the site. Then their attention will be on taking the training material that has been produced and putting it on the site.
In addition:The newly added videos will be highlighted in a way that will allow you to see right away that they are new videos. There will also be a whole separate section that lists all newly added content. As Bob stated, this will be available in the next 7-10 days

We added a ton of new content today!!Expect this weekly from now on. Soon the newly added stuff will be much easier to locate within PVT with different colored modules, but we just wanted to get it up asap.When you log into your account click on "what's new" at the top of your screen next to games. You'll see a list of content that was added today.Enjoy!!