Wsop Satellites Information-- Thanks

I am headed out June 4th. I am thinking about trying to qualify for the 1500 6 handed event ( June 5th) I was wondering about the entry fees for satellites. Do they even run satellites for the smaller events? any information is appreciated. Looking forward to possibly meeting some fcp members out there. Of course I am a beginer so I hope I don't meet you on the tables!!! :club: I would be broke in no time! d'oh! good luck out there---thank in advance for the information---

They have 175 satellites that would be for something like the 1500. Pretty much their satellites aren't to specific tournaments, they just have a buy in and that is how much they pay out in tourney cash. A lot of the sats end up being chopped HU.

They have 175 satellites that would be for something like the 1500. Pretty much their satellites aren't to specific tournaments, they just have a buy in and that is how much they pay out in tourney cash. A lot of the sats end up being chopped HU.
thanks alot-- I guess that eliminates me. I was hoping there would be a big satellite that offered multiple seats. I guess i will stick to donating in the cash games!!
thanks alot-- I guess that eliminates me. I was hoping there would be a big satellite that offered multiple seats. I guess i will stick to donating in the cash games!!
They do have daily Mega Satellites that pay out multiple entries. I'm not quite sure of the buy ins, payouts, etc. Casey thinks all of those are to the Main Event but I'm not positive.