Daniel Negreanu Unveils His New Poker Training System - Pokervt.com

I recently purchased my first month of poker VT just last Sunday, and i have to say it is exactly what you look for when you buy it. I know you (daniel and the othe VT pros) will eventually encoporate other types of poker onto the sight. but for right now NL Hold 'em is just fine with me. I love all the stuff on small ball, GENIOUS! I also love the recordings of online, it has really improved my game and i say it is well worth 300 bucks, or whatever you will spend on it in the long run~~~~~~~~~ALEX :club: P.S i have taken the N-SPAT 4 times and have gotten an 81% all 4 times, is there something wrong with it or am is it just me answering all the questions the same?

• 1 month later...

Hi,Firstly, I have been a lurker on this site for a very long time... huge fan of the blog and dont think I have missed an entry in the last couple of years. So I was looking forward to PokerVT for a long time. I finally managed to get access this evening and the content seems very worthwhile. But I want to make a few points about the design of the site. 1. Unfortunately not all of us live in the world where bandwidth is measured in Gb/s. I have what is considered a broadband connection in my country but the site is barely usable to me. My primary concern when joining a training site is the value of the content and to be honest having a fancy flashy web site doesn't really seem necessary to me. The problem is compunded by the fact that the material is in lots of tiny chunks (whats with 25 second videos), I cant see how long each chunk is before I view it (i.e. I could just skip the ridiculously short sections) and most importantly I can't download the videos. 2. No offense... but for all the flashiness of the site, to then display some of the videos in such an awful manner as Anettes just doesn't make any sense. Can barely se a thing.... I will most likely trawl through the small ball course because I am really interested in that section and hearing what Daniel has to say but it is not going to be an enjoyable experience for me and I definitely would not be a long term member if the content is not made more easily available i.e. downloadable. Other training sites provide streaming and download options and protect there content with DRM technologies and I really think its the way to go. Not everyone is online on huge broadband connections all the time. Not trying to be to negative... just wanting it to be known that for those outside of North America and Europe, this isnt the most usable site which really sucks.