well, i'm bored.Anyone wanna barrage a 2.20/180 manIn an attempt to pay forward my luck from a stake (ty beaver)i'll give 2 stakes only requirement is i must know you and like you special consideration to those on my aim listor those on my rail the other day

I withdrew my money from Stars coz I have exams next week and shud be studying, but since I don't feel like studying, if anyone wants to toss me a stake I'll playHardcorePawn (Newport)

I withdrew my money from Stars coz I have exams next week and shud be studying, but since I don't feel like studying, if anyone wants to toss me a stake I'll playHardcorePawn (Newport)
shipping
shipping
Hey Rivergirl, Congrats on your win the other day.If its still available id be happy to play for you.If not its ok i will join the barrage eitherway.Cheers, NapsI am truly a degen, its 2am here sunday night / monday morning, and i have work in 5 hours
Hey Rivergirl, Congrats on your win the other day.If its still available id be happy to play for you.If not its ok i will join the barrage eitherway.Cheers, NapsI am truly a degen, its 2am here sunday night / monday morning, and i have work in 5 hours
for being on my rail, you're ini assume its naps_555?

and i think the one reg after this one (this one ends in 633 do not get in that one) is goodi'll post tourney number when it comes up50/50 nsb for my horsies.run like big brown pls.