Does Anybody Use Poker Office?

I bought office and tracker both awhile ago, and I am always having log errors with tracker.I was wondering..."Does anybody use poker office and find it better? Is there anyway not to have table popups and automatic odds calculator stuff??Also anybody using the new Pokertracker 3 yet????

I am always having log errors with tracker.
Let me guess. You play on stars and didn't update PT after the last stars update.I think because PT3 was imminent they didn't do the last PT2 patch in a way that causes the popup when you start the program so you actually need to go to the forums and find the patch and download it yourself.
Interesting (though not surprising) that PokerOffice seems to have fallen completely out of the discussion. I was a loyal PO2 user until beta 5 of PT3 and then switched to PT3. PO2 had built-in graphing and a built-in hud. PokerOffice3 supposedly will be coming out sometime this summer but I have a feeling it will be too little, too late. The developers aren't saying anything right now about features or release schedules. I liked the PO2 hud better than PAHUD. It showed each players actions on every street. Came in handy when some donk shoved the turn and you didn't see what he did pre. It showed your current pot odds and your odds to hit each type of hand (2pr, set, str8, etc.) on the next street. You could see whether you had the odds to play at a glance. It also had everyone's favorite feature, mucked cards. The biggest downside was that once your database got big, it ran like a non-Kenyan. FWIW, I like PT3 quite a bit and will most likely buy it at the end of the 60 day trial. I will also give PEV a long look. I love the filtering in the current public program. I guess I may end up using both.