I was actually going to ask the exact same thing. I've been playing for play money for awhile at Pokerroom, and I think I'm going to switch to real money.The only other Poker server I've tried was PartyPoker, and I found that the interface at Pokerroom is much better than the Partypoker one. Anyways, if anybody has played for real money at pokerroom, your feedback would be appreciated.

I play at pokerroom more than any other site. Not so much because of what they offer, moreso because I win there more consistently than any other site I've tried. But, if I were to do it now, and have only one account, I can't say that I would recommend it. The reasons I play there:1. First site I ever played at. Its not loyalty, I've gotten used to it.2. I like being able to use the keyboard as well as mouse for actions.3. You earn points for bonus' through SNG tourneys. I don't have the ratio, But, I earn the occasional loyalty bonus they offer in about 2 weeks. Avg 4 tourneys a day. 4. They do offer the occasional "loyalty" bonus. Not the best out there, but not bad. Things to consider: 1. They offer no allin protection on disconnects.2. If you've got an account, I believe you are eligible to sign up for Pokah! (a forum). Read the thread "A note to MTT players" . Its about some issues happening regarding collusion. Not so much on the SNG's I play, but I've strongly suspected it a few times. On certain MTT's, IMO it exist at a level that needs attention.3. I've never received a response from email support. Once I did, but by the time I received it, I forgot the question. Telephone support has been good though. The telephone number for support is not so easy to find - I have it if you want it. For new sign ups, Bonus is 50% up $300. I think you have to go through www.pokerlistings.com to get 50%. I dont know what it is if you don't. (there are better deals at other sites). Thats my 2 cents worth~Good luck!

I just started playing @ Pokerroom on new year's eve and it's easy to make money at the low limits. I can't believe how loose these players are! Poker Tracker works well with Pokerroom; which is Cool!I played all of last year at UB and came out $1000 ahead slumming it...but the split pots at UB are drivin' me Nutz!!!So i'm gonna give pokerroom a go. My handle is "nice2beatu" so feel free to pull up a chair anytime.... :shock: I was also thinking about giving Absolute Poker a try....anybody here win consistently at AP? :D